Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Gategoers at The Invasion / Re: Meet-a-Gater
« Last post by Atlantia on January 20, 2018, 10:06:02 PM »
Hi!
I'm from New Hampshire. Went to a Stargate convention years ago and had such a great time. I made lifelong friends that I can not imagine my life without them in it. Just re-gated Atlantis and it made me want to connect with more Stargate fans again.

This will be my first time visiting Vancouver and I am quite excited, there's so much to do. Thinking of hiking before the con, maybe around Lake Garibaldi for a night or two, probably some sightseeing on the island and definitely exploring downtown. Will there be a FB group or someother way to connect? Wishing everyone the best!

Rob

Hi Yankee Gator. Welcome to the group. There will be a few groups going sightseeing I am sure. Keep you eyes 👀 open! 🙂
Gategoers at The Invasion / Re: Pre-convention get-together (unofficial)
« Last post by Atlantia on January 20, 2018, 09:59:42 PM »
Hi, I have added Yankee Gater, SamC +3 and Gatespin to the ever growing dinner list.

I better speak to Harold’s 😄
« Last post by Gatespin2018 on January 20, 2018, 05:38:55 PM »
Count me in. :)
« Last post by Fryn on January 19, 2018, 02:58:10 AM »
Or there is one specifically for people to chat about the con and stuff they want to do. It’s called Gatecon Gategoers and can be found here
https://www.facebook.com/groups/309597586043307/
« Last post by SamC on January 19, 2018, 02:41:00 AM »
Thanks for getting this going again, Atlantia! Flights and accommodation are booked. So, please count us in:

Irena
Dieter
Mandy
Robert

Can't wait to see my fellow Stargate fans again and to make new friends.
« Last post by Richard on January 18, 2018, 02:04:02 PM »
Hi!
I'm from New Hampshire. Went to a Stargate convention years ago and had such a great time. I made lifelong friends that I can not imagine my life without them in it. Just re-gated Atlantis and it made me want to connect with more Stargate fans again.

This will be my first time visiting Vancouver and I am quite excited, there's so much to do. Thinking of hiking before the con, maybe around Lake Garibaldi for a night or two, probably some sightseeing on the island and definitely exploring downtown. Will there be a FB group or someother way to connect? Wishing everyone the best!

Rob

Hi Rob,
Welcome to the forum.

We do have a Facebook page as well:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/GateconEvents/

Richard
« Last post by Yankee Gater on January 18, 2018, 12:25:33 PM »
Please count me in for any activities, especially if its at a pub!
Rob
« Last post by Yankee Gater on January 18, 2018, 12:22:23 PM »
Hi!

Rob
Latest News / Re: Convention Announcements
« Last post by Richard on January 12, 2018, 02:21:46 PM »
Ticket Payment Plan

A heads up and due to time slipping by we have to have a cut off for the 6 month payment plan so if you wish to make use of the 6 month plan you need to purchase in the next two weeks.

After that we can offer the 3 month plan until April after which we will only be able to accept full payments.
The Invasion 2018 / Re: Gatecon Ticket Types & Prices 2018
« Last post by Richard on January 12, 2018, 02:21:03 PM »
Ticket Payment Plan

A heads up and due to time slipping by we have to have a cut off for the 6 month payment plan so if you wish to make use of the 6 month plan you need to purchase in the next two weeks.

After that we can offer the 3 month plan until April after which we will only be able to accept full payments.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10