Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Invasion 2018 / Re: Gatecon Ticket Types & Prices 2018
« Last post by singularity12 on Today at 11:44:19 AM »
Hello, I think my questions might have been missed in the midst of the platinum ticket questions. They are Reply #27 and #28.

Also, since it is getting close to purchase date, will you be putting up a seating chart to show how many rows are gold, silver, and copper so we have time to consider?

Thanks.

Fryn had to remind me that Gold, Silver, and Copper seats are all unassigned.

I know, but I'd like to know whether Gold is rows 3-5 or 3-10.
Gategoers at The Invasion / Re: Meet-a-Gater
« Last post by Atlantia on Today at 10:23:05 AM »
Hi guys ! I'm Sovereign (Mass Effect fan here, not pompous royal, yo!), but I'm Sarah for real. 29, belgian living in the UK and the future reason why Fryn's gonna be walking on the ceiling (coffee coffee coffee coffeeeeeeeee !). This will be my second Gatecon, and I'm already planning our two weeks in the city for myself and my two newbies friends. If anyone has any question about general workings of gatecon, or even for stuff to see in vancouver and all, feel free. I have a tendancy to help answering or point to where the info can be found

Also I speak French as a first language so if anyone isn't too eager on the English language and would require clarification, do ask and i'll play translator !

Talk to you all soon and see you next September darlings !

Hi Sarah,

Guess who! Aussi Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi! 😁 👅🍹
Gategoers at The Invasion / Re: Room Share Thread
« Last post by Sovereign on Today at 10:03:57 AM »
we are a party of three and as of right now, not too sure whether we'll book two rooms or just 1 room and share the beds.

Anyway, we are not looking for roomies specifically but as the person in charge of booking, I would like to offer that last spot if there is someone on their own who would be looking to join. We're all female party. If said person would join, we'd be having 2 rooms (2 double beds each).
« Last post by Sovereign on Today at 09:55:37 AM »
Hi guys ! I'm Sovereign (Mass Effect fan here, not pompous royal, yo!), but I'm Sarah for real. 29, belgian living in the UK and the future reason why Fryn's gonna be walking on the ceiling (coffee coffee coffee coffeeeeeeeee !). This will be my second Gatecon, and I'm already planning our two weeks in the city for myself and my two newbies friends. If anyone has any question about general workings of gatecon, or even for stuff to see in vancouver and all, feel free. I have a tendancy to help answering or point to where the info can be found

Also I speak French as a first language so if anyone isn't too eager on the English language and would require clarification, do ask and i'll play translator !

Talk to you all soon and see you next September darlings !
Latest News / Re: FLIGHTS
« Last post by tarnecki on Today at 06:29:41 AM »
Awesome!  8) ;)
« Last post by Fryn on Today at 05:38:27 AM »
Already spoken to Westjet who tell me we will get a discount code... just I can't apply for another couple of months so bea with me
« Last post by Fryn on Today at 05:37:14 AM »
Looking forward to meeting you! And everyone else :)
The Invasion 2018 / Re: Gatecon Ticket Types & Prices 2018
« Last post by Fryn on Today at 05:34:44 AM »
PLEASE NOTE - THIS HAS NOW CLOSED!

You should all have had your platinum ticket draw number by now. If you haven't first of all check your spam/junk folder! If still no email then contact us BEFORE the deadline of 12.00 GMT!
« Last post by tarnecki on Today at 04:34:26 AM »
Hi i'm Paul and i'm from UK :) Nottingham.
this will be my first GATECON and first ever visit to Canada /*excited beyond belief*/
I'm hoping to bring my cosplay "SG flight suit" with me and cannot wait to meet all the cast that i've never met :)
Happy Days!
« Last post by tarnecki on Today at 04:26:18 AM »
will you pick up the thread soon? would be good to know any good deals from UK
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10