Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Our Guest List / Re: Guest Chat
« Last post by schulzmk on June 15, 2017, 07:13:54 PM »
Welcome back Alexis.  I look forward to seeing you again.
Our Guest List / Re: The Guest-List for The Invasion 2018
« Last post by Richard on June 15, 2017, 02:55:15 PM »
Rejoining the Gatecon guest list after 16 years is Alexis Cruz who played Skaara in both the original movie and SG-1

Our Guest List / Re: Guest Chat
« Last post by schulzmk on June 15, 2017, 07:02:09 AM »
Looking forward to seeing everyone again.  New addition:  Erick...Yea!
Our Guest List / Re: The Guest-List for The Invasion 2018
« Last post by Richard on June 15, 2017, 06:27:01 AM »

Erick Avari is making a very welcome return to Gatecon in 2018.
Best known to Stargate fans as Kasuf in both the original movie and SG-1, Erick has also appeared in many of our favourite shows over the years, including Heroes, NCIS, Warehouse 13, Scorpion and Grimm.
Gategoers at The Invasion / Re: Welcome to the Gategoers board
« Last post by William14 on June 14, 2017, 05:58:28 AM »
Hello.
William here adding my name to this forum. I came over from England last time, and am looking forward to attending the next con in Vancouver.
Please give plenty of notice as to when the tickets are going on sale.
I do not really mind where I sit, just as long as I get the ticket.
Already saving up for a look around the city next time if anyone would like to join us.
William...
Gategoers at The Invasion / Re: Use the forum and earn a promotion!
« Last post by Highlander II on June 12, 2017, 02:53:17 PM »

Mom doesn't like it when the kids fight.  Careful or you'll both end up in a time out.

Heh - I figure this is inevitable anyway... XD
Gategoers at The Invasion / Re: Use the forum and earn a promotion!
« Last post by schulzmk on June 12, 2017, 11:48:26 AM »
Now we don't allow spam posting just to get a better rank so any naughtiness like that will be deleted, but here is a run down of the ranks available and the post counts needed:

Look at you sucking all the fun out of everything.  :P

Don't forget I can also manually alter your post count muahahaha
Mom doesn't like it when the kids fight.  Careful or you'll both end up in a time out.
Gategoers at The Invasion / Re: Welcome to the Gategoers board
« Last post by Highlander II on June 09, 2017, 08:34:54 PM »
Looking forward to another great event.  I've been seeing on the Facebook site that you will be doing a tier type ticket this time around.  I'm curious to see how much of a frenzy will occur at the opening bell to get the top tier before they're sold out.  Fingers at the ready.

If it's like any of the other times... they zoom pretty fast. =)
Gategoers at The Invasion / Re: Meet-a-Gater
« Last post by Highlander II on June 09, 2017, 08:33:21 PM »
Hi, I'm WraithWarrior (or Carl) and I live in the UK.

This will (hopefully) be my first GateCon and my first time visiting Canada so looking forward to the trip!

As it's my first GateCon, I'm not really sure of how everything works or the prices of tickets, etc. so any information would be appreciated :)

More details about the con will crop up as we move along. Pricing hasn't yet been announced, but keep your eyes peeled!

Gategoers at The Invasion / Re: Meet-a-Gater
« Last post by schulzmk on June 09, 2017, 12:35:38 PM »
Marcia and Bill Schulz hope to return for this one.  Not a first-timer, but still excited about participating in the festivities.  Richard and Fryn never cease to amaze me with the events they can arrange, and the multitude of guests they can gather together.  Allan dazzles with his ingenious sets and props.  We will need to keep alert for announcements pertaining to ticket sales, dates and pricing.  I continue to follow on facebook.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10