Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
New Events in the UK / Re: Gatecon UK
« Last post by Highlander II on September 18, 2018, 06:45:20 PM »
Gatecon held two events in the UK - in 2006 & 2007.
New Events in the UK / Gatecon UK
« Last post by Spectre on September 17, 2018, 06:25:23 PM »
Hi, I attended Gatecon in Vancouver and loved it!!! We definitely need something similar in the UK which are more official then some of the other events I’ve seen advertised
Volunteering at Gatecon / Hello from a new member (Chicago)
« Last post by ILew on September 15, 2018, 01:43:47 PM »
Just wishing all Gatecon attendees a great convention.  I just found this forum 2 weeks ago and couldn't make it to this amazing event on such short notice.  I'm planning on attending your next Gatecon - wherever, whenever - and also want to give a "shout-out" to Stefan Zadorozny - a Stargate "prop auction" competitor/friend of mine who I've met on Skype.  Look him up - he's got some tremendous Stargate "artifacts"!! Take care all - be safe and have fun.  Lew, from Chicago
Volunteering at Gatecon / Re: Thursday Schedule
« Last post by jchu100 on September 12, 2018, 07:07:46 PM »
It’s the only thing missing from my bacon in the morning hehe, but no I wouldn’t take something given to you as a gift but thank you.

Sorry Richard. I was going to bring you some maple syrup  Liqueur that I bought in Quebec but I was so rushed that left it at home. That would have been great with bacon!  ;)
« Last post by Richard on September 12, 2018, 10:53:09 AM »
It’s the only thing missing from my bacon in the morning hehe, but no I wouldn’t take something given to you as a gift but thank you.
« Last post by A.R. on September 11, 2018, 06:25:17 PM »
Maple syrup!

I have a really good maple syrup that I was given as a gift. You’re welcome to have it, if you truly want it 😀
Gategoers at The Invasion / Re: Meet-a-Gater
« Last post by dbscott2399 on September 11, 2018, 01:26:15 AM »
Hello everyone,

My name is Damien.  I'll be traveling from Baltimore, MD.  This is my first Stargate con and I'm extremely excited to finally see the city of Vancouver.  I'm looking forward to meeting some new people in a few days.  I wish everyone safe travels.
« Last post by Atlantia on September 10, 2018, 11:45:44 PM »
Gategoers at The Invasion / Re: Countdown
« Last post by Monica.Lake on September 10, 2018, 10:15:33 PM »
Thanks for the replies, I appreciate it! As far as temperatures changing we've abruptly gotten colder in the last week too. I wonder if Mother Nature is trying to tell me fall is coming?  ;) For me we went from 90-100F to 74-75F... roughly 32-37C down to about 23C... as of today. And yes, I'm using the Google converter because I can't convert F to C without it. Lol! I'm thankful the car shows both MPH and KPH... I just need to remember which to look at after the border crossing...
« Last post by Richard on September 10, 2018, 07:11:30 PM »
Maple syrup!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10