Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Latest News / Re: Convention Announcements
« Last post by Fryn on Today at 05:33:54 AM »
Yes you are:)
Volunteering at Gatecon / Re: Volunteeeeeers!
« Last post by Highlander II on July 18, 2018, 09:28:10 PM »
I did, 2 was ago, but will do it again

Not sure if you meant 'years' or 'weeks' - 2 weeks ago, you're fine; 2 years ago - then you'd need to sign up for this year.
« Last post by umnr on July 18, 2018, 09:07:11 PM »
I did, 2 was ago, but will do it again
« Last post by Highlander II on July 18, 2018, 07:25:46 PM »
Make sure that you submitted the volunteer form! (Seems like one of those no-brainer things, but sometimes folks forget. *g*)
Gategoers at The Invasion / Re: Use the forum and earn a promotion!
« Last post by Sharon47 on July 18, 2018, 06:53:51 PM »
I could go for cruise idea, certainly not spamming for points

;) ;)
« Last post by umnr on July 18, 2018, 04:09:20 AM »
I haven’t received an email yet...
Gategoers at The Invasion / Re: Meet-a-Gater
« Last post by KingCrimsonGuard on July 17, 2018, 11:13:39 AM »
Hi all! I'm Jason, and I currently reside in Seattle, WA. Hello, my neighbors to the North! I was first introduced to Stargate when my grandmother took me to go see the movie as a 12 yr old boy. That was the last time I got to see a movie with her before she passed, so it's special to me for that. It was maybe the loudest movie I had ever seen up to that point and she thought they should have turned it up. :-P

I started watching the series about 5 or 6 years ago, as something to put on while I draw/paint, not really paying too much attention to the first two seasons. Something clicked and I got really hooked, pencil no longer moving and mouth agape.

Not only did it become one of my favorite shows, but it also helped me through a lot of difficult times. It took me maybe 4 years to get through all 10 seasons of sg-1 + the movies, but I made it! haha. I still haven't seen all of the Origins series but I'm looking forward to diving into the re-cut. Waiting just to watch a 15 minute 'clip' was a quick way for me to lose interest.

instagram: jtl_hell
Gategoers at The Invasion / Re: Room Share Thread
« Last post by KingCrimsonGuard on July 17, 2018, 11:03:59 AM »
Hi all,

I'm looking for a room to share with someone! I haven't booked anything yet, but was hoping to offset the cost by sharing a room (and since I won't know anyone, maybe making some friends!). Also, is anyone attending the filming location tour? I'm 35, he/him, POC. Instagram: jtl_hell
« Last post by jchu100 on July 14, 2018, 10:17:04 PM »
Just sent you an email - I never received the email regarding my volunteering.

Thanks
Jeannette
Gategoers at The Invasion / Re: Pre-convention get-together (unofficial)
« Last post by +ChangesAT on July 14, 2018, 06:53:08 PM »
So excited and can't wait for this gathering before it all officially starts!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10