Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Invasion 2018 / Re: Gatecon Ticket Types & Prices 2018
« Last post by Highlander II on Today at 01:48:33 PM »
I've returned from my business trip. I'm ready for banquet ticket sales and learning the date of the film location tour(Richard mentioned it could possibly moved to Thursday Sept 13, 2018)

Neither of these have been announced yet. It'll go up somewhere very visible when it happens.
« Last post by Gatespin2018 on Today at 12:28:13 PM »
Can you give us an estimated date for the banquet tickets to go on sale? After Sept 18, I won't have stable internet for a few days.

I've returned from my business trip. I'm ready for banquet ticket sales and learning the date of the film location tour(Richard mentioned it could possibly moved to Thursday Sept 13, 2018)
Our Guest List / Re: Guest Chat
« Last post by Sovereign on September 25, 2017, 06:26:15 AM »
I'm hoping for Tom McBeath and Carmen Argenziano.

Both lovely gentlemen. =)

Gods yes. Amazing people. But then again, I have yet to meet a guest from that Franchise that wasn't  ;)
« Last post by Highlander II on September 24, 2017, 07:20:07 PM »

Both lovely gentlemen. =)
« Last post by Lonely Star on September 24, 2017, 09:59:07 AM »
« Last post by Atlantia on September 24, 2017, 07:44:13 AM »
Possibility of Christopher Judge coming to Gatecon? I was talking to him at the Salt Lake City Comic Con and he said he might be coming to Gatecon. Don't know how serious he was about it, but it was nice to hear that it might be a possibility.

That would be great if he does come! 😆
« Last post by Atlantia on September 24, 2017, 07:42:29 AM »
Warning to ticket buyers:  I will not use Transferwise ever again.  I used it as we were told we would get a discount on the Gatecon tickets.  However, unlike Paypal, it was treated as a cash advance on my credit card.  I was not aware of this.  In addition to Transferwise's fee, I was charged a credit card fee and interest on the "cash advance".  No savings at all.

I used my bank card and wasn't charged anything extra by my bank when I used Transferwise.  (There was a $3 fee charged by Transferwise, but that was something I was aware of).  ATfan, I noticed that you're from Canada. I'm from the US, so maybe that could be the difference.

That happened to me also. My credit card treated it like a cash withdrawal and slugged me a $18 Aus fee plus the transferwise fee. I will have to think of another way to pay. 🤔
« Last post by PamK1950 on September 24, 2017, 12:58:09 AM »
Warning to ticket buyers:  I will not use Transferwise ever again.  I used it as we were told we would get a discount on the Gatecon tickets.  However, unlike Paypal, it was treated as a cash advance on my credit card.  I was not aware of this.  In addition to Transferwise's fee, I was charged a credit card fee and interest on the "cash advance".  No savings at all.

I used my bank card and wasn't charged anything extra by my bank when I used Transferwise.  (There was a $3 fee charged by Transferwise, but that was something I was aware of).  ATfan, I noticed that you're from Canada. I'm from the US, so maybe that could be the difference.
« Last post by jchu100 on September 23, 2017, 07:32:22 PM »
Possibility of Christopher Judge coming to Gatecon? I was talking to him at the Salt Lake City Comic Con and he said he might be coming to Gatecon. Don't know how serious he was about it, but it was nice to hear that it might be a possibility.
« Last post by ATfan on September 23, 2017, 03:52:25 PM »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10